8 ответов в теме

#1 User1457527556390

User1457527556390

Рядовой

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 13 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 09 Март 2016 - 19:33

The game is good, but the fights are very unbalanced. Every day, all fights are the same. high level players against low-level players.

Players who put money in the game that gives a huge advantage for their cars against players without money. Ie high level against low-level players players unfair fights.

Players who buy gold against players who do not buy, unfair fights. The fair would put the struggles of the same level of players and put players who buy gold to fight each other.

Discourages be fighting with players who buy gold and their cars are very strong.

And it's totally unfair. And the same place to fight a rabbit against a pit bull.

I hope you find a way to correct this injustice and make the fights in this game does not become unbalanced.

================================================== =================
See examples: balanced fights

1-- high level cars versus high level cars. balanced fights.

2-- players using money (and are very strong cars) versus players who use money. balanced fights.

3 --Jogadores same level and uses no money versus players of the same level and uses no money. (Balanced and fair fights)

See examples unfair and unbalanced fights

1-- Fight players use money versus players use no money (unfair fight)

2-- Fight players level high versus low level players players (unfair fight)

======================================================================================================================================

I ask God that the administration of this game can correct this injustice and
imbalance in the game.
Ps: I am using a translator, but I know you will understand my complaint. Thanks for listening

#2 User1457527556390

User1457527556390

Рядовой

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 13 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 09 Март 2016 - 21:57

place only fights fair and balanced. See example below:

1--- high level players << >> VERSUS high level players

2--- Players using money << >> VERSUS players using money

3--- And players do not use money and same level << >> VERSUS players use no money and even level.

#3 Predvesnik

Predvesnik

Старшина

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 271 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 10 Март 2016 - 16:44

это всё бесполезно

#4 User1457527556390

User1457527556390

Рядовой

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 13 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 10 Март 2016 - 18:25

useless ???? Of course players to put money and are very strong car, has no interest in change.

They love fighting players and low level players who do not put money in the game. Because it is easy to kill them. It is easy for the player who puts money in the game to kill one player who does not put money.

The high level players and those who put money in the game is not interested in changes in the game.

Put fights players with money >> versus players with money

fight high-level players >> versus high level players

Players no money >> versus players no money

Unbalanced game that favors players who put money in the game.

#5 User1457527556390

User1457527556390

Рядовой

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 13 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 14 Март 2016 - 20:11

All the same day, every fight, every time, the same shit and unfair fights.

Cars high level versus, low level cars.

Cars money gold versus gold cars not money.

Why can not balance the fights? You do not have interest in it?

A good game, but the struggles are completely unbalanced.

Прочитать сообщениеUser1457527556390, 14 Март 2016 - 20:10 , написал:

All the same day, every fight, every time, the same shit and unfair fights.

Cars high level versus, low level cars. ( Very injust)

Cars money gold versus cars not money. not gold. ( Very injust)

Why can not balance the fights? You do not have interest in it?

A good game, but the struggles are completely unbalanced.

#6 Epic-Seppuku

Epic-Seppuku

Новобранец

• Новички
  • 1 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Март 2016 - 12:00

ok talk about bullshit I just started tonight and In my 3 battle at just getting lvl 3 I end up fighting god damn level 32+ people with god tanks what moron created the MM for this game he needs to have his ass stomped for being a moron

its a good concept game but I wont play if its gonna be so damned unbalenced

and as such I WILL NEVER spend a red cent on a game that is unfair/ unbalanced and I like to spend money on games too bad the makers of this game don't seem to care about money

#7 User1457527556390

User1457527556390

Рядовой

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 13 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 01 Апрель 2016 - 18:33

every fight I have level ASK car 29 have to fight against players level 50
game shit, every day, every hour, every fight is the same situation.
Unfair fights, always unfair fights. And most unbalanced game I've ever seen. Very very unfair the fight, totally unbalanced.
High level players 50 >> versus low level.
Players with gold cars >> versus not gold players.
Administrators do nothing to solve it, some are incompetent.

#8 skapis

skapis

Новобранец

• Новички
  • 1 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 08 Апрель 2016 - 18:59

`the bigest problem is that difrence before player levels...yes this is t

the bigest problem is difrences of player levels.yes this is true...i started on new acc and im with my lvl 3 geting agenst lvl 20+ and there is no fair pvp.cars win game not players...doesnt mater u play good or just stupid noob casher...
with my lvl 23 now i have...i m getting in battles where is all max upgraded cars and players have 50 lvls...i think i play good but i get in 1 battle only 5000 credits and they geting 20-30k in that time just because of so hight difrence they have al donated+all max on his car.his car is 2x stronger than my.
and when they will nerf stupid rocket louncher damage?raptor damage with max upgrades+donor items=1300 with cannon evry 5 sec and +rockets 3500 evry 20 sec....+if this donor use gold bulets the damage is sick.with scauts is imposible to kill max upgraded tanks only because of this sick rocket damage.i donteaven know why they put so hight damage on rockets.
now all playing only with havy tanks like raptor/magnum/beast all other cars are big fail agenst them.
and i think thes administrators dont eaven know english.here speaking only moderators who cant change anything ingame.
so learn russian or leave game :D

and i sugest u to stop play with shi t like ask :D...take real noob cars like raptor or beast bcoz of sick damage...they alweys carry game.

#9 User1457527556390

User1457527556390

Рядовой

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 13 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 09 Апрель 2016 - 21:09

Administrators can speak English but they do not have interest in this fair game. They only want to make money, this game and pay to win. I enter the game and play a fight to see if anything has changed. Nothing changes, every day the same thing, unfair and unbalanced fights. This game and very good, but the battles are very unfair.

Players level high versus low level players.

Players who put money in the game and are very strong cars versus players who do not put money in the game and die easy.

The administrators are interested in benefit players who put money in the game. Game pay to win.

I do not also know how to speak English, but this is not a problem because anyone can use online translators. I use google translator.

Ответить