4 ответов в теме

#1 quatro24

quatro24

Ефрейтор

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 34 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 12 Март 2016 - 03:34

i dont understand anything now from thes new paints.i take scorpion and want to paint...what i shold buy?why can buy incresed canon damage?scorpion dont have canon or machine gun or somthing like that..so wtf i shold buy to incrase my damage to big canon?and my raptor what is his weapon?he have rocket louncher and what is his primary weapons?how i can know?it is not machine gun 100% but why i can buy machine gun damage?i need explenation about weapons and colors to buy coz i dont understand anything now.

#2 Mariec

Mariec

Капитан

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 795 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 12 Март 2016 - 14:09

Hi. This paints gives RESISTANCE from damage.
If you want to increase your damage - you have to buy the equipment(2) - cyclotron (3) in the shop(1) and put it in one of four slots (4)

Spoiler

P.S. Sorry for my English, I hope you understand me :)

#3 Царь

Царь

Майор

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 929 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 12 Март 2016 - 14:48

Да его инглиш тоже не перфект

#4 quatro24

quatro24

Ефрейтор

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 34 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 01 Апрель 2016 - 03:53

i m not english...just writing here in english because russians maybe 10% understanding english.i know russian but i dont know how to write and have lot of problems with writing in russian.so i using english.and why they did english forum?

and yes i saw that writed with small type writen that is resistance.and why new in english comunity is old?

#5 User1460002384773

User1460002384773

Новобранец

• Новички
  • 1 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 07 Апрель 2016 - 10:36

Sorry, I have to post my question here since I can't start a new thread.

Could someone point me to the keyboard/mouse controls? Has to be a chart or list somewhere.

Ответить