2 ответов в теме

#1 quatro24

quatro24

Ефрейтор

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 34 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 01 Апрель 2016 - 03:42

i have some sugestions about clases.i think game needs module system modules what you can upgrade and ingame use as skills with colldowns somthing like key 1....but make from 1-4 or 5 upgradable modules what you can use ingame with coldowns and for evry class individual modules.bcoz buy thes op donor items or somthing from cash shop is unfail...not all paying for game but losing anyway bcoz of donors.
speaking about modules they shold be upgraidable with and for donors you can give allredy maxed modul or dont i dont care.and thes shields just nitros etc just turn off...i think cars with his individual class modules/skills what you can use ingame will give more fun.
and the other thing is need to make more weapon systems...coz no fun to play with car what have just 1 weapon system,like hunter...that machine gun is very stupid weapon and thats way nobody like to play with hunter...and damage is wery low to.what you will say if hunter will be with laser or somthing like chimera?or small canon?
i see game losing peaples because all this is to old and all do same way all day its just no fun.so thes new things i think will bring more ppl.coz now i m not intrested to play agenst thes uber raptors/beasts and magnums...if ure not one of them then ure just feed for them...so where is fun?all take raptors and fight who donate more they win..gg donors!

i forgot to cry about artillery...they are so weak...just because u miss and lose werry much damage.in map i see 100% i shot to target but shows only half of my damage...ok i can miss to driving scaut..but how i can miss to havy armored and big pharon/raptor and other they big tanks or other artilery who is standing and not moving?this aiming system is very bad need to change somthing...1 healer in batle 20000 points get and i with artilery only 5000 so where is fun to play with artilery?

and 1 thing about thes big maps and low ppl...maybe can make smaler maps for 4v4 battles?coz i driving for flag more time than i can fight.some maps are ok but some are to large for 4v4...u driving more time than u playing...and if u play with slow tank u will drive 5 min for 1 flag and 5 back or just die and dont eaven reach flag :D .anyway when i see flags i want to leave battle coz u get almoust nothing just waste 15-20 min for nothing.

#2 quatro24

quatro24

Ефрейтор

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 34 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 01 Апрель 2016 - 15:20

i think u lost,not me...this is english forum.i gue this guy dont know eaven what means english comunity... :D

i think administration etc,getting money from vip acc.so why to make special items and colors for donors and make unfair game?raptor with max upgraides+best items from cash+cash collor+cash items what you can use ingame=i have lvl 50 and dont have eaven 1 max upgraided car and i m not caser.so what i can do in this case?how i supose to kill this op donor?if i take scaut i die from 1 rockets attack.if i take havy armored i will die 5x faster than he and dont eaven scrach his car coz of megashields and mega large uber super aid kids.and thes supershots i think with rockets from behaid he take off 5000 or more damege :D in 2 sec.
and thes vips...i get 10000 in 1 battle he gets 9000 reaserch points. in the mach end he gets 50000 and i only my 10000 so how he can get 5x more?and why you cant give his bonus donor exp after all game on the garage?why thes donors are first place?that means pay to win...

this is how this game is unfair.

#3 iMarvn

iMarvn

Ефрейтор

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 39 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 10 Август 2017 - 03:41

I know why the game is dying!

The biggest reason is the game Name!!
Go to google and type: MWO
It will shows you: [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Mec*Warrior Online !![/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Not: Metal war online.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Don't tell me you should to type the full game name. NO!![/color]
[color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)"]Game name logo ''MWO'' should to be changed... I left the game for over 1 year and I back to play it week ago. but before I find this game, I tried a lot typing ''MWO'' but Google always shows me [/color][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Mec*Warrior Online. Not Metal war online. I really really really hope that game owners will take a look about this. [/color]

Ответить