18 ответов в теме

#1 Кристина

Кристина

Генерал

• Альфа-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 2 347 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Март 2013 - 22:47

Dear Players, at the moment, our project is already launched in CIS and in Russia. We have been on Open Beta-Test for the last three months. The English version of the game coming soon and the complete update of both versions shall be conducted without any delays. So from now, we shall be publishing our update plans in the “News” section. We suppose that the upcoming updates shall be interesting for all our users regardless of their region.

So for now, we have some news for you:
- The players now can group to perform joint tactical battles with friends;
- Daily and weekly quests are now added. Several difficulty levels available;
- Texts for English localization are all prepared;
- We gave a start to the development of the special vehicle upgrade system – you will be able to level up vehicles – its battle and driving characteristics. The new system shall be installed in addition to the former upgrade system;
- Actors to synchronize the battle commands and remarks are casted; all the actors are native speakers;
- The new version of the map “Australian city” for “Turret assault” is under development.

#2 GhosT

GhosT

Генерал-майор

• The A-Team
  • 1 418 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Март 2013 - 23:16

Wow!!! This game is great!!! I love it!

#3 Wrex2

Wrex2

Старший прапорщик

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 398 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 19 Март 2013 - 01:05

Good Plan!
Welcome new users.

#4 Aido

Aido

Прапорщик

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 341 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 19 Март 2013 - 01:31

hello people

#5 vitamin

vitamin

Генерал-майор

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 540 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 19 Март 2013 - 01:32

hello world

#6 Kastiel

Kastiel

Генерал-майор

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 442 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 19 Март 2013 - 01:44

Oh my god!! The game is incredible!!

#7 Clear_Sky

Clear_Sky

Майор

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 984 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 19 Март 2013 - 21:17

Буду единственным человеком,который тут по-русски говорить будет :D Ладно,шучу. :)

We are pleased to welcome our colleagues from abroad. I hope that you enjoy the game and we somehow arrange international fights. Good luck on the battlefield! ;)

#8 BA32101

BA32101

Прапорщик

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 356 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 03 Апрель 2013 - 08:12

lol good :D

#9 Yarrick

Yarrick

Новобранец

• Members
  • 6 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Май 2013 - 07:45

so whats the deal with the english translation patch? I love the game but it would be awesome to know what my upgrades are doing or what what anything says really, including the buttons and other shit on the english forums

#10 Lulu

Lulu

Генерал-лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 660 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Май 2013 - 07:49

While thy're at it, I could translate any ingame/forum functionality or thread if you send me the screen or link with what you need translated :)

#11 Yarrick

Yarrick

Новобранец

• Members
  • 6 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Май 2013 - 08:14

will do ill gather some ss tonight and tomorrow and send them, no rush though i do pretty good guessing, it would just be helpful in bringing new people in to the game, and from my experience the past few days Qs are quite long for battles ranging between 3-8 minutes depending on the time of day. I know at least 5 people who refuse to play because of the language barrier so im sure there are many more like them that would play and populate the servers if they could play without having to find a translator

#12 Yarrick

Yarrick

Новобранец

• Members
  • 6 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 16 Май 2013 - 03:10

nevermind, i'm not even going to worry about it because after level 8 this game is terrible, honestly russians what the fuck drives you to take a game that has potential to be a masterpiece, and take a big wet sloppy vodka shit all over it. Artillery in this game is so fucking stupid overpowered its retarded. its like you said lets take the worst part of world of tanks and make it even worse. you take the artys cannon and make it point straight up so you have absolutely nothing that anyone can hid behind unless its a tunnel map and they can't fire at all. You make the splash big enough to hit 4/5 things at one times and do maximum damage to all of them, You make the damage so rediculous that you can 2 or 3 shot a tank and basicly 1 shot a recon. Cars have radar so even if you wanted to hide from artillery with line of sight you can't because if anything is within 2 miles of you're car arty can hit you. And on top of all this artys rounds fly so fast that you could make it hitscan and it would be less op.
on top of arty being fucking stupid, the matchmaker is downright horrid, i understand you barely have any players but come the fuck on tier 4s in a game with tier 1s? ffs russia why can't any of you people [gajin, wargamming, w/e this company is] fucking make matchmaker worth a shit? i either have games where its super zergio bros. or games where you get you're shit stomped in for 10 minutes because the other team is all tier 4s and yours is straight tier 1 scouts and maybe 1 medic.

#13 Balandir

Balandir

Старший лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 714 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 16 Май 2013 - 15:11

It's open beta test, dude. Everything can change in the future. Nobody forces you to play this game.

#14 Lulu

Lulu

Генерал-лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 660 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 16 Май 2013 - 15:59

Matchmaker does not works good at times, I think majorly because of very few people play it and half of them already have tier4's , but artillery is not that bad actually.
I own arty and believe me, while it is powerful it's also very frustrating to see how at least 1/3 of your shots that should've hit the enemy dont do any damage because of splash bug. It also has much smaller range than WoT arty. The spread is downright horrible, 50-60 meters/km is enough to completly miss the target or hit it for very small damage.
About the shell flight path: it's not completly vertical, you can still hide using very high rocks (though that's where large splash comes into play) And I think that's a good thing.. I dont want it turn into another WoT with sitting in safespots all the time. Also, radars arent that effective, identification range is actually pretty small
Not to mention you can use antiradar extension to reduce your visibility, I have one on my Tornado :)

Also flight time is significant (1-3 seconds) to make evasive maneuvering actually work.
Sorry dude but your problem with arty is located between your keyboard and your chair

Изменено: Princess_Luna, 16 Май 2013 - 16:01

#15 HaeMHuk

HaeMHuk

Старшина

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 223 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 16 Май 2013 - 15:59

I ask you to make a button for the translation of the message... will be simple and easy for all to communicate
Thank you
With respect Mercenary

#16 Lulu

Lulu

Генерал-лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 660 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 17 Май 2013 - 03:00

• I did not insulted you.. and stop about the dicks. Keep at least some of your dignity, please.
  • It is a little bit too powerful but if you're claiming what you're claiming - the problem is exactly where I said in the post above
  • And actually even with recons I kill at least half of those that get to me using the secondary cannon.. and it's their problem, I never get damaged by arty when I'm killing one :D
  • If you think it's so OP , well freaking play on it and nothing else.
  • I've seen games won with opposite team being all-arty and my team being none.. soo.. wrong again
  • The game is still very past-paced, thanks to relatively small maps, fast cars and artillery (yes, them.. who do you think drives you out of the nice and comfy safespots that are hard to hit with regular weapons? )

#17 Lulu

Lulu

Генерал-лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 660 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 17 Май 2013 - 08:02

First of all, I'm not.. ahem that thing you called me
Second, I've already reported you to the mods because .. first time it's understandable but I dont like when I get shit thrown at me.

Third - to be safe from arty in close combat all you need to do is stand right next to it, there's no driving involved
And most people .. dont do it
In a week of playing arty only one guy actually was smart enough to do it.. rest just got me damaged by other arty or were tier 4's.. And actually .. never undrestimate arty's second gun. even Troll can already have plasma accelerator which can take down tornado in less than 6 shots, 8-9 for ghost or ask while having better armor and more HP than they do

"You think it's OP - you play it" is actually a logical argument, which.. is much better than pointless whining.. isnt it?

There's nothing about buffing anything in my posts. Either re-read it or re-calibrate your mind

Also WoT? Fast paced?
Have you actually played it lately?
I mean.. except if you're in light tank and you're supposed to die fast in 90% of the battles anyway, it's anything but fast-paced

Цитата

HURR DURR LOOK I'M GOOD SITTING IN LITERALLY 1 FUCKING PLACE THE WHOLE GAME SPAMMING LMB

I move every other shot to keep up with advances of our team, sometime even every shot
I kill about 30% of my prey in close-combat, with both big gun and aux gun , sometimes making upto 5 kill streak with close-combat kills.
Ally arty mostly moves as far as 2/3 of the map.. where's your one place?

Цитата

don't camp safespots, no know what safespots you are talking about

yeah... right

Besides, if we suddenly remove all arty.. you would complain again about matchmaker fucking shit up with engineers (healers)
"Whine-whine I cant kill enemy because there's too many engis whine-whine nerf engis!" you would say
It's not just arty, or engi or maps or whatever
It's YOU
You are the problem

Опубликованное фото

P.S. before posting next time, learn about how flawed arguments (dont)work, about proper/incorrect arguments etc
good place to start would be wiki page about fallacies

#18 Plzbanme

Plzbanme

Новобранец

• Members
  • 4 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 04 Октябрь 2013 - 13:21

Any update on the english patch? Also why is this half Russian? I can't understand the dates.

#19 Junelestia

Junelestia

Капитан

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 782 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 04 Октябрь 2013 - 15:39

Прочитать сообщениеPlzbanme, 04 Октябрь 2013 - 13:21 , написал:

Any update on the english patch? Also why is this half Russian? I can't understand the dates.

The havent even been any english patch notes, so..
Nnnoep