15 ответов в теме

#1 Кристина

Кристина

Генерал

• Альфа-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 2 347 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Март 2013 - 22:59

The events that bedevil the world of MWO, based on the confrontation of two major corporations Global Resource Network and Morgan Industries. Both structures were fighting for the special fields that allow producing the synthetic blood of such a quality and properties that never seen before. Soon the confrontation between two titans went beyond local conflicts - in the course went wage groups, security agencies, and even their own armies, located in all corners of the earth.

Eventually, the consequences of the battles have found so impressive character that regular cleaning units could not longer hide what is happening from prying eyes. And the cat would be always out of the bag somehow. Within a few months battlefields transported to the central cities around the world. It was like a "Gold Rush" of our time. The quest and the battle for possession of fortified areas have attracted thousands of adventurers, paramilitary groups and soldiers of fortune.

The world of MWO based on the events of the immediate future, as seen by the developers. At player's disposal will be the most versatile technique in five combat classes. Each class represents it's own battle tactics and style of war. The first arenas will take players to the vast megalopolises of Australia, where they could enjoy all the pleasures of battle in an urban setting.

Features

Unbelievable vehicle-battles
- You have several dozens of vehicles to choose from: agile jeeps or even slow but vigorous missile systems;

Military operations in every corner of the Earth!
- You shall find the greatest battles deployed in Australian cities, near the American canyons, somewhere in Greenland fiords and African deserts.

4 classes of vehicles.
- Come and test the extreme delights of each class of available vehicles: “Scout”, “Engineer”, “Assaulter” or “Missile system”.

There are 3 cameras in the game
- 3rd person, 1st person (sniper aiming + view from turret) and artillery aiming from satellite.

Project currently is in Open Beta Test stage since Dec, 1 2012

#2 Balandir

Balandir

Старший лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 714 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Март 2013 - 00:11

Good project! Very dynamic gameplay and I like vehicles and guns there. Need English version of course, but I suppose it will be soon, Good luck.

#3 Compass

Compass

Новобранец

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 02 Апрель 2013 - 17:23

you will love this game, if you play WoT or DOTA2

#4 VincentNacon

VincentNacon

Новобранец

• Members
  • 3 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Июнь 2013 - 20:30

I'm having hard time trying to figure out where to set the language to English.

Also... for some reason, my forward throttle and turning-left seem to be stuck. It won't stop moving and turning left. It may sounds like my joystick could be the cause.... but it's not even plugged in. I only have Keyboard and Mouse. :/

#5 Lulu

Lulu

Генерал-лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 660 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 26 Июнь 2013 - 01:30

Прочитать сообщениеVincentNacon, 21 Июнь 2013 - 20:30 , написал:

I'm having hard time trying to figure out where to set the language to English.

Also... for some reason, my forward throttle and turning-left seem to be stuck. It won't stop moving and turning left. It may sounds like my joystick could be the cause.... but it's not even plugged in. I only have Keyboard and Mouse. :/

There's no English translation atm
Sorry, devs promise to add one in the following weeks

I have no idea about controls issue
Maybe if devs had english support they'd be able to help you
Usually they require output.log file that is inside the game directory

#6 GhosT

GhosT

Генерал-майор

• The A-Team
  • 1 418 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 05 Август 2013 - 23:06

Do you have any questions guys?

#7 vitamin

vitamin

Генерал-майор

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 540 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 05 Август 2013 - 23:08

Прочитать сообщениеGhosT, 05 Август 2013 - 23:06 , написал:

Do you have any questions guys?
NO! if someone needs help - he will ask

#8 VincentNacon

VincentNacon

Новобранец

• Members
  • 3 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 06 Август 2013 - 12:36

Any development news?

It seem the english language package isn't coming. :/

#9 ????

????

Генерал-лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 651 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 06 Август 2013 - 13:41

wrote through Google translator

Dear players!
To improve the quality of the game, a special type of client - PUBLIC TEST client.
With it, you will be able to test new features and new cards before it gets into the RELEASE version. Features of the client:
functionality is available, which is still under development and not posted RELEASE client.
for public testing a dedicated server. Entrance to the server is possible at any nickname without password.
when you first enter the player receives 25 million silver and gold 2000000
games are available for cards that are still being developed
on the server will be regular wipes - reset game accounts.
Please any errors and bugs to post in the appropriate topic.

pending the update of 0.9.3

- Processing is changing the approach to the capture of the base, measures are aimed at solving problems when teams are full mindlessly to the bases of each other;
- Completed the 5mu rank engineers;
- Conducted experiments on a new type of card - sharpened by the active use of the environment and the difference in height. It also discusses implementation options for this type of card adverse events;
- Are considering a unique skill classes. As such skill "treatment target within N", etc. unifying elements of each class even more, and in consequence, and each machine;
- Is the introduction of cards Alamo and Quebec to the social version of "Steel War";
- Is the introduction of cards "Reserve" social version of the client;
- Is active refinement of visual effects in close contact with the developers of the engine. In the literal sense of "wring the maximum out of the engine"

#10 VincentNacon

VincentNacon

Новобранец

• Members
  • 3 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 09 Август 2013 - 12:03

I um... sorry, I meant the development for English package itself, not the patch note release. They kinda seem quiet about it.

#11 Lulu

Lulu

Генерал-лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • 1 660 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 09 Август 2013 - 15:39

Прочитать сообщениеVincentNacon, 09 Август 2013 - 12:03 , написал:

I um... sorry, I meant the development for English package itself, not the patch note release. They kinda seem quiet about it.

It definitely should come with Steam release
Last time I heard about it, it had about 80% votes

#12 Plzbanme

Plzbanme

Новобранец

• Members
  • 4 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 04 Октябрь 2013 - 13:27

Прочитать сообщениеPrincess_Luna, 09 Август 2013 - 15:39 , написал:

It definitely should come with Steam release
Last time I heard about it, it had about 80% votes
What does 80% vote even mean?

#13 Junelestia

Junelestia

Капитан

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 782 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 04 Октябрь 2013 - 15:43

Прочитать сообщениеPlzbanme, 04 Октябрь 2013 - 13:27 , написал:

What does 80% vote even mean?

Means it got 80% needed to get into top 100.
Anyway, it got approved by steam so...

Oh cmon who am I kidding, they will never make it, thy're too busy adding the game to every possible social network.

#14 Айеркрон

Айеркрон

The A-Team

• Альфа-тестер
  • 1 595 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 12 Октябрь 2013 - 12:06

Elementary! Just do it :ph34r:

#15 JBT

JBT

Новобранец

• Новички
  • 1 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 09 Август 2015 - 23:22

Thank you very much, nabijem vas nakurac. When you disable cheats I will maybe play this game. I like it, but there are a lot obvious cheaters.

bye

#16 Sugar_D

Sugar_D

Младший сержант

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 78 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 09 Август 2015 - 23:55

Прочитать сообщениеJBT, 09 Август 2015 - 23:22 , написал:

Thank you very much, nabijem vas nakurac. When you disable cheats I will maybe play this game. I like it, but there are a lot obvious cheaters.

bye

There are no cheats available for the Game.
If you think there are cheaters you can always show us with a Movie and share the link to us.

Greetings.

Ответить