2 ответов в теме

#1 quatro24

quatro24

Ефрейтор

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 34 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Ноябрь 2014 - 04:59

i think tornado is to owerpowered for 2lvl car.because that car got speed and big damage when using machinegun.and what have 3lvl ghost?only damage...so why 2 lvl car is batter than 3lvl?ok ghost have litle bit more armor,but that gives nothing if ure to slow.and banshe is 4lvl that car is only fast like tornado but lower armor...i think need to nerf tornado orginal speed coz that car is better than 3 and 4 lvl cars.so when i m starting to play with phonix mist or havy tank allweys there playing more tornado than other class cars and its really hard to do somthing vs them.
so what do you thinking?
answere in rusian...i dont care understanding all.

Изменено: quatro24, 18 Ноябрь 2014 - 05:02

#2 Royalflesh

Royalflesh

ALL IN

• Альфа-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 867 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Ноябрь 2014 - 06:07

We plan to introduce a system where there will be ranks cars will all be on the same level, but each will have its pluses. Tornado as an example.

#3 quatro24

quatro24

Ефрейтор

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 34 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Ноябрь 2014 - 23:33

then why i shod buy ghost nd other cars?buy tornado and be the best :D.alweys vs 2lvl-3lvl tornado=best.
eaven with raptor 6000 armor best wepons is hard to kill that car.and machine gun is 10x better on tornado than laser.so why somone need to buy lasers if they is worst than machineguns and cost moch more than laser.tornado/ghost best wepon=laser but both of them laser is latest and cost more than machinegun.