1 ответ в теме

#1 Sugar_D

Sugar_D

Младший сержант

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 78 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 20 Июнь 2015 - 03:31

If you have any problems with buying gold, you can report in this thread or write a message at [email protected]. The report must be given the following information:

1. Account name or e-mail, which is registered in the account;
2. The method of payment (terminals, SMS, card, etc.) and the system through which to make payments (Yandex Money, Webmoney, etc.);
3. Time and date of payment (if you do not remember exactly, at least approximately);
4. The amount of the payment and the amount of gold;
5. A description of the problem (for example, money written off, but gold is not added your account, I can not make a payment - getting an error, etc.);
6. If so, please attach a screenshot of the error or the problem of payment. If you paid cash, the photo of the receipt;
7. If the terminal does not issue a check, then:

- Go to "Information"
- Click the "Check status of payment"
- Fill your search:
Telephone number / account and / or transaction code
Date - enter the date of payment
- Click the "Next"
- Click the "Print receipt"

Note: search (check printing) is carried out only by payments made from this machine (the terminal).
When a situation where you have mistakenly joined the gold to another account, as belonging to you, you must write a letter to the post [email protected] providing data on both accounts.

#2 Ini-D-PRod

Ini-D-PRod

Новобранец

• Members
  • 3 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 29 Декабрь 2015 - 03:40

Bonjour, je suis Ini-D-PRod pour le jeu " MWO ". Je suis Français. Voilà mon problème ....
J'ai pour habitude d'acheter des or pour équiper mes véhicules. Pour ça je passais par le site et au moment d'entrer mes cordonnées bancaires de ma carte de crédit, voici ce que je trouve ( voir l'image ) .... Pouvez vous m'aider ?

Translate by GOOGLE
Hi, I'm Inid-Prod for the game "MWO". I am French. Here is my problem ....
I usually buy my gold to equip vehicles. For that I was going through the website and upon entering my bank details of my credit card, here's what I found (see picture) .... Can you help me? please..

Опубликованное фото

Ответить