#1 TalK_n_TexT

TalK_n_TexT

Рядовой

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 10 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Июль 2015 - 08:51

Hi,

It's been weeks that I am already quite annoyed that the main shot of my raptor car is missing the damage of the shots means that the target is receiving no damage. Mostly 2 consecutive shots damage does not affect the target and I will have to rely on my missile.

I am really annoyed coz every time the enemy needs only one shot to kill remaining, then it takes me 3 more shots to do the damage.

Although my ping reaches 400+, but when using other cars or previous tier like Beast and Magnum, this doesn't happening. Only with Raptor.

I hope this bug could be fixed.

P.S - The enemy I am shooting is just close like a 50 - 100 meters distance.

#2 AmaIexus

AmaIexus

Лейтенант

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 629 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Июль 2015 - 13:23

Don't create double articles.It disturbs users.The answer on your question I have written here

#3 User1457527556390

User1457527556390

Рядовой

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 13 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 09 Март 2016 - 18:57

unfair and unbalanced fights
The game is good, but the fights are very unbalanced. Every day, all fights are the same. high level players against low-level players.

Players who put money in the game that gives a huge advantage for their cars against players without money. Ie high level against low-level players players unfair fights.

Players who buy gold against players who do not buy, unfair fights. The fair would put the struggles of the same level of players and put players who buy gold to fight each other.

Discourages be fighting with players who buy gold and their cars are very strong.

And it's totally unfair. And the same place to fight a rabbit against a pit bull.

I hope you find a way to correct this injustice and make the fights in this game does not become unbalanced.

================================================== =================
See examples: balanced fights

1-- high level cars versus high level cars. balanced fights.

2-- players using money (and are very strong cars) versus players who use money. balanced fights.

3 --Jogadores same level and uses no money versus players of the same level and uses no money. (Balanced and fair fights)

See examples unfair and unbalanced fights

1-- Fight players use money versus players use no money (unfair fight)

2-- Fight players level high versus low level players players (unfair fight)

======================================================================================================================================

I ask God that the administration of this game can correct this injustice and
imbalance in the game.
Ps: I am using a translator, but I know you will understand my complaint. Thanks for listening

Ответить