4 ответов в теме

#1 quatro24

quatro24

Ефрейтор

• Бета-тестер
  • Фишка
  • 34 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 26 Сентябрь 2015 - 06:35

i see many peaples crying about new update because nerfed speed and etc...some things are good some are bad...i think its good that u nerf speed for havy tanks because they should have armor not speed and dmg...some of thes kids dont understand that...they want 1 op tank eaven dont know wtf is balanc...just somthing dont like go forum and qqqqqqqq many pages about nothing.i think all is good if sombody dont like go away nobody cares...they will come back anywhey.speaking about healers...they are now not healers they are 1/2 heal+dmg doing...need somone to explane thes things to thes kids...0 brains look like.
artilery speed is to low...28 km/h :D its seariusly werry low.but all other things i like.
before was 2 6lvl healers and 1havy tank and u lose battle.now winning the best tm not only set up ar how geared they are or who donated more...for full balanc its not posible because 1lvl parts and tanks are cheap but 6lvl all cost a lot.and in the end cars or tanks can be =from 3lvl to 6lvl...thes from 1lvl to 3 are to low.
Dont give to thes kids haters what they want!now they want this then they will want agen somthing else so let them see who is boss.
good job i like new update!

#2 Царь

Царь

Майор

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 929 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 26 Сентябрь 2015 - 18:10

Da blin, pishi vot tak. Perevodit ne oxoto

#3 PsiXoGeN

PsiXoGeN

Старший сержант

• Бета-тестер
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 198 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 27 Сентябрь 2015 - 04:59

The update came out raw still. Even completed yet and will be all the rules.

Изменено: Rendi-Orton, 27 Сентябрь 2015 - 04:59

#4 User1443033935653

User1443033935653

Новобранец

• Members
  • 5 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 30 Сентябрь 2015 - 04:05

What i dont like about the update is that now even if u have enough exp to upgrade your car u cant do some updates until u lvl up. This way high lvl players have even more advantage over lower lvl players, because a lvl 10 player can go against a lvl 50 player and his cars are from higher tiers and all upgraded. This is really unfair for low lvl players. Either put it back to the way it was, or have matches with low lvl diference between players.

#5 User1443033935653

User1443033935653

Новобранец

• Members
  • 5 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 30 Сентябрь 2015 - 16:00

And another thing after the update when i do a mission the exp is not counting.

Ответить